Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Creating a Blog

Apparently creating a blog is easier than I thought. Especially if you use Gmail, which I do. Ive noticed a trend in email names in the last few years. When the Internet first became popular, Aol was the primary way for common folk, such as myself. People had a wide variety of "names". In my own family there is a carbo22, realebusy, popalapu, brooklynbaby25, and a whosnext316, just to name a few. Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert is one of the first people I can remember that used "FirstnameLastname" and he is still using ScottAdams@aol.com. I have taken to using my own name in my email addresses, web pages, etc. leaving little doubt who it is sending the information. The only blog I regularly read is Scott Adams', and I must say I really enjoy it (check it out here http://www.dilbert.com/blog/ if you are interested). I like his style, and I plan on having a similar one on this blog, unless "suggested" otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment